Hand made Organic Cotton Muslin Face Cloth made by Busy Bee Blossom in Summer Hill , NSW.
Cotton muslin is a beautiful material that is soft and breathable. For a new born baby it's the favoured material to use for a baby wrap as it's safe and breathable. I have created my face cloth using organic cotton muslin because there is a vast difference in its manufacture compared to it's chemically produced counterpart.
Muslin is a preferred material for face cloth as it's very gentle, just like for a new born baby. My hand made organic cotton muslin face cloth can be teamed with my organic cleansing bars and Camellia Ultra Hydrating Face Oil.
This is a must-have item to include in your daily cleansing routine. It's long lasting and provides gentle exfoliation every day. There no need to purchase disposable face masks - just apply my Blossom Vitamin Moisturising Mask to your face and let it soak into your skin with a dampened Organic Cotton Muslin Cloth draped over for a few minutes.
Hand Made Organic Cotton Muslin Face Cloth
Team this with West Australian Sandalwood Cleansing Bar or Blossom Vitamin Moisturising Mask. Moisten your Organic Muslin Face Cloth with warm water and gently massage in a circular motion while the Cleansing bar or mask works. Use the warm moistened face cloth to wipe away dead skin cells and grime.
A beautiful, sustainable product that keeps on giving. There are many reasons to use organic cotton on your skin. Some of these reasons include:
- less chemicals and pesticide in the production of organic cotton.
- less water is used in growing organic cotton and less pesticide and toxic chemicals are released into surrounding waterways and environment.
- in producing cotton for textiles that we wear there are some toxic chemicals used to bleach or whiten the cotton. This is not the case for Organic cotton.
- better alternative if your skin is sensitive.
- muslin is super soft
- its expensive because organic farming requires certification and takes time for earning recognition.
- sustainable because its re-usable and can be gently hand or machine washed.
Another thing I love to do is place a cooled cloth on my face on a hot day. Or place a warmed cloth on my face now that the weather is cold. Skin will feel good, fresh and plumped!